Cookies are used for site statistics
Cookies contain information on the visitor's browser, site usage and the computer's IP address. This information is used to analyse the use of the site and to make improvements according to visitor preferences. You can disable cookies in your browser settings but this may have an effect on the functionality of the site.
We do not collect personal data
HAMK does not collect visitors' personal data. We ask for your contact information, such as e-mail address, only if you want us to reply directly to you inquiries or feedback.
We aim at continuous availability and always up-to-date information
Our goal is to always publish correct contents and current information but we cannot guarantee the site not to have up-to-date data. We cannot be liable for inconvenience caused by the contents of the site.
We are not responsible for the contents of the sites we link to but do not maintain.
By default, the educational establishment is responsible for the legality of the material on their own web site. Regarding copyright, the administration of the site is not, however, responsible for the material of the site if it has complied with takedown requests, i.e. removed material informed by the copyright holder.
Takedown requests regarding HAMK website should be delivered by mail to the following address:
Häme University of Applied Sciences / Communications
P.O. Box 230
The following information must be attached to the takedown request:
- The name and contact information of the person requesting takedown.
- The material specified, the prevention of which is requested as well as an account of the location of the material.
- An assurance by the requester of takedown that the material indicated in the takedown request is under the requester’s honest opinion illegally available on the site.
- A notification that the requester has without any result shown their request to the content provider or that it has not been possible to identify the content provider.
- An assurance by the requester that they are the copyright or related right holder or entitled to act on behalf of the copyright holder.
- The signature of the requester.
Copyright belongs to HAMK, links encouraged
The copyright of the site's contents belongs to HAMK. The use of texts is allowed with reference to the source, and linking is most welcome in correct context. The use of photos and other graphic material requires a permit. With questions on the use of the site's material, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The sitemap displays the site structure. We are happy to answer your questions and receive feedback on the site. For more information please contact email@example.com.