1. Check your eligibility.
2. Get familiar with the admission criteria of the study programme to which you are planning to apply.
You can find information about the admission criteria from the website of each study programme at Studyinfo.fi.
3. Submit an online application at www.studyinfo.fi. Notice that the application form closes at 3:00 pm Finnish time on the last day of the application period.
Please notice: You are only allowed to submit one application in the joint application that consists of two application periods. If you submit several applications during the joint application, the last application will stay in force and all other applications will be deleted.
4. If you need to change or delete the application preferences indicated on the application form that can be done until the end of the application period.
Changes in address or other relevant personal details can be changed any time (also outside the application period).
Changes can be made either by contacting the admission services of the UAS of your first preference (by e-mail) or by logging in to My Studyinfo -service.
5. Find out if you are required to provide a copy of your certificate to the admission services.
You can find this information from the website of the study programme to which you are applying at Studyinfo.fi.
6. Submit your SAT test results to the admission services if you are applying to the field of Technology, Communication and Transport and you wish to be considered for admission on the basis of your SAT test results.
More information about the SAT test is available on our websites.
6. After you have submitted the online application and provided proof of your eligibility (if required) the admission services will check your eligibility.
If you are eligible, you will then receive an invitation to the entrance examinations.
7. Get ready for the entrance examinations by reading carefully the material sent to you in the entrance examination invitation.
If you require special arrangements at entrance examinations draft a written application stating the special arrangements required and submit it to the Student Welfare Officer immediately after receiving the invitation letter.
8. Participate in the entrance examinations.
9. After that it is time to sit down and wait for the results...
The student selection results of the joint application to higher education in spring 2018 will be published by 28 June 2018 and admitted applicants must confirm their study place by 10 July 2018 at 15.00 Finnish time at the latest.
For HAMK's own application (25 January - 30 April 2018) the student selection results will be published within 1 month after submitting the online application and all required enclosures to the admission services. Admitted applicants must confirm their study place within xx days after the student selection results were published.