Apply through the national joint application system at www.studyinfo.fi between 15 March - 5 April 2017 3:00 pm Finnish time.
The application form must be submitted before the application period ends on 5 April 2017 3.00 pm Finnish time. After the application period has ended, it is no longer possible to submit the application.
In the joint application of Finnish universities and universities of applied sciences you can apply to 1-6 degree programmes in the order of your preference. Consider the order of your preferences carefully as you will be offered a study place based on your order of preference and your admission points.
If you are not admitted to your first-choice degree programme your points are checked for your second choice etc. If you are e.g. admitted to your second choice degree programme, your application to all degree programmes below that in your order of preference will be cancelled automatically.
Please notice: You are only allowed to submit one application. If you submit several applications the last application will stay in force.
Making changes to the application
You may change or delete the application preferences indicated on the application form until the end of the application period (5 April 2017 3:00 pm Finnish time). Once the application period has ended, you may no longer:
- change the order of your preferences
- add new preferences
- delete individual preferences
Deleting the entire application is possible at any time.
Changes in address or other relevant personal details can be changed any time (also outside the application period).
Changes can be made either by contacting the admission services of the UAS of your first preference (by e-mail) or by logging in to My Studyinfo -service (please notice that you can only register to this service by using Finnish internet banking codes, Finnish electronic ID-card or mobile certificate and applicants who have none of these cannot access this service).
Attachments to the application
Please provide attachments to the admission services of HAMK by 20 April 2017 3.00 pm Finnish time.
- Provide a copy of the original degree certificate.
- Provide a copy of the original testimonials concerning your work experience.
- Send also an official Finnish, Swedish or English translation of the certificate if the certificate/testimonial is not written in one of these languages. The translation must have the translator's signature and stamp.
- If you have completed a Finnish vocational college diploma (opistoaste) or a Finnish higher vocational diploma (ammatillinen korkea-aste, mm. insinööri) and will complete a Bachelor's degree by 14 July 2017, provide a copy of the certificate (college diploma or higher vocational diploma) and a transcript of records (Bachelor's degree).
Send your documents to the following address:
HAMK University of Applied Sciences
PO Box 225