Tuition fee for academic year 2018/2019: €9700
The tuition fee for the academic year 2018/2019 must be paid at the time of confirming the study place. The fee must be paid at once and cannot be paid in installments. Please notice: tuition fees are charged directly by HAMK and should never be paid through third parties (i.e. educational agents).
There will be no tuition fee for non-EU/EEA students who
- have started their studies before 1 August 2017
- who have accepted the study place in the 2016 joint application and have enrolled as absent for the academic year 2016-2017
- study in degree programmes taught in Finnish
- have an EU Blue Card
- have a continuous residence permit card in Finland, type A permit
- have a permanent residence permit card in Finland, type P permit
- have an EU Family Member's Residence Card in Finland
- have an EU residence permit for third-country citizens with long-term residence permit card in Finland (Type P-EU)
If you are unsure about whether you need to pay tuition fees or not, check the 'Am I required to pay tuition fees?' section at Studyinfo.fi.
There will be no tuition fee for EU/EEA citizens. Check the specific list of the EU/EEA countries here.
We reserve the right to change there terms.
HAMK offers a scholarship of 30% of the annual tuition fee to those students who have completed 45 ECTS credits each academic year.
The HAMK scholarship for Master's degree studies will be granted once a year after the student has fulfilled the conditions of the scholarship.
We reserve the right to any changes.