Tuition fee for academic year 2017/2018: €9700
The tuition fee for the academic year 2017/2018 must be paid at the time of confirming the study place. The fee must be paid at once and cannot be paid in installments.
There will be no tuition fee for non-EU/EEA students who
- have started their studies before 1 August 2017
- who have accepted the study place in the 2016 joint application and have enrolled as absent for the academic year 2016-2017
- study in degree programmes taught in Finnish
- have an EU Blue Card
- have a continuous residence permit card in Finland, type A permit
- have a permanent residence permit card in Finland, type P permit
- have an EU Family Member's Residence Card in Finland
- have an EU residence permit for third-country citizens with long-term residence permit card in Finland (Type P-EU)
If you are unsure about whether you need to pay tuition fees or not, check the 'Am I required to pay tuition fees?' section at Studyinfo.fi.
There will be no tuition fee for EU/EEA citizens. Check the specific list of the EU/EEA countries here.
We reserve the right to change there terms.
HAMK offers a scholarship of 30% of the annual tuition fee to those students who have completed 45 ECTS credits each academic year.
The HAMK scholarship for Master's degree studies will be granted once a year after the student has fulfilled the conditions of the scholarship.
We reserve the right to any changes.