The mission in Global Education R&D -team is to lead research-based design, implementation and assessment of innovative training services for global partners. The focus is in professional teacher education, 21st century leadership and digitalization. The team was established in 2015 and it collaborates with the cluster of international associates and customers of Häme University of Applied Sciences. The team members work also as university lecturers, teacher educators and coaches across diverse industries, and contribute to ongoing educational reforms in Finland.
The research interests of Global Education R&D -team are:
1. Educational Innovations and Shifting Learning Paradigms
2. Pedagogical Competence and Professional Development
3. Future Skills and Digitalization in Education
In addition, the interests include three multidisciplinary themes that
create context to global co-operation:
4. Work, Learning and Globalization
5. International Partnership Dynamics
6. Research-Based Design of Professional Development Programmes
Figure 1. The research interests of Global Education R&D -team.