The task of the research unit is to create and execute, together with co-operation networks, well-addressed R&D activities for the region and itse enterprises. The Smart services research unit supports the utilization of digital technologies and service business development across sectors: similar solutions can be adapted in various lines of business.
The research unit supports the business development of the region's public and private sector partners. it functions on the following lines of business:
New working environment and lifelong learning
- Wellbeing solutions and services
- Smart buildings, home and the environment
- Environmental business and services (cleantech)
- Flexible logistics and smart traffic
- Industry digitalization and lifecycle services
THE OBJECTIVE IS TO INCREASE the COMPETITIVENESS OF THE REGION
The research unit aims at serving the region's industrial and commercial strategy. The overall objective is to increase the competitiveness of the whole region.