PAkki - student desktop
In the beginning of November, HAMK will deploy a new student desktop application called Pakki. The application includes versatiles tools that help you plan your studies, follow your progress and update your personal information. In Pakki you may:
- see the timetables;
- browse and edit your personal study plan, which is based on the curriculum of your entrance group;
- add comments to your PSP and communicate PSP-related issues with the student counsellor and the teachers;
- add optional studies to your PSP from the entire study selection of HAMK;
- register for modules;
- browse your grades;
- plan the pace and the resultant load of your studies and
- book an appointment with your student counsellor.
You may access Pakki via your computer or mobile device. In addition, you should download Oiva mobile app (oiva.hamk.fi/en/), which allows you access to information that support your studies, such as:
- academic calendar;
- cafeteria menu on your campus;
- HAMK bulletins and
- search for vacant rooms.