PAkki - student desktop
HAMK started to use Pakki student desktop on Novmeber 1. The application includes versatiles tools that help you plan your studies, follow your progress and update your personal information. In Pakki you may:
- see the timetables;
- browse and edit your personal study plan, which is based on the curriculum of your entrance group;
- add comments to your PSP and communicate PSP-related issues with the student counsellor and the teachers;
- add optional studies to your PSP from the entire study selection of HAMK;
- register for modules;
- browse your grades;
- plan the pace and the resultant load of your studies and
- book an appointment with your student counsellor.
Log into Pakki:
- Open a browser and write https://pakki.hamk.fi. We recommend that you use the latest versions of Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome or Firefox.
- Log into Pakki with your student id and password (HAMK id and password).
- Change the language into English from the upper right corner of the desktop.
You may access Pakki via your computer or mobile device. In addition, you should download Oiva mobile app (oiva.hamk.fi/en/), which allows you access to information that support your studies, such as:
- academic calendar;
- cafeteria menu on your campus;
- HAMK bulletins and
- search for vacant rooms.