Congratulations for graduation and welcome to the library!
Congratulations for your graduation! HAMK library warmly welcomes you to use the library services after your graduation.
What do you need to do? You only need to see if your contact details are up to date and let us know if there are any changes. If you don’t have a HAMK library card but would like to have one, please come and see us at one of our campus libraries with your valid ID and we will make you a library card, free of charge.
What can HAMK library offer you after your graduation?
- As a HAMK library customer, you can borrow any book in our basic collection from any of our seven campus libraries. You can make reservations and choose which of our campus libraries you would like to pick them up from, free of charge.
- You can borrow books for 28 days at a time, just like before. You can renew your loans five times if there are no reservations, just like before. You can now borrow 20 books at a time instead of the 40 you could borrow as a student.
- You are still welcome to use our facilities during the campus libraries opening hours.
- You can use our printed journals collection during the campus libraries opening hours.
- You can access our e-books and e-journals on the campus library computers. Please ask the library staff to log in to the computer for you.
- Inter library loans outside HAMK library will cost you 10 € / loan from now on.
- Library staff is here for you, you are still welcome to contact us whenever you have questions about the library.
Like us on Facebook and follow us in Instagram, in Instagram you can find us under @hamk_uas and #hamklibrary
Congratulations and good luck for your future! We look forward to seeing you again 🙂