HAMK Library services during June
All HAMK libraries are open as self-service. HAMK students and staff can access the library premises using a key card and use self-service machines for borrowing and returning books. Read more about the self-service from our webpage.
More info below.
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS OPEN REMOTELY
Customer service is available till 18 June via phone +358 3 646 4700, email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and chat on HAMK Finna from Mon – Thu at 9am – 3pm and on Fri 10am – 3 pm.
LONG SUMMER LOANS
- All loans and renews will receive a due date till 30 August.
Inter-campus interior mail is postponed during Summer.
It’s not possible to make a reservations to campus books till 16 Aug. You have to loan it from the library in which it is currently located.
- Inter-library loans service is closed. We’ll inform on August when the service opens again.
- If you don’t have HAMK key card and you want to visit in a library, it is possible to arrange a meeting with a librarian during 7 – 18 June.
- You can continue as a library customer even after you graduate, in that case please contact the customer service.
- If you are a customer that doesn’t study or work in HAMK, it is not possible to receive a library card, loan or request books or inter-library loans from the library. It is only possible to return materials that have been borrowed earlier, please contact library’s customer service if you are returning your books.
- Library’s outdoor return box is located in Hämeenlinna university centre. It is next to the D-building main door, in Visakaarre street.
- It is also possible to mail books. Please, contact the library beforehand.
- Student: it is possible to arrange a meeting with a librarian on 7 -18 June if you don’t own HAMK key card (then it’s possible to return books to the box or using the machines) or don’t want to return books via mail.