Are you ready to start your Journey to HAMK? – Direct application to Bachelor’s degree studies starts on 1st of November 2023
HAMK organizes a direct application to International Bachelor’s degree studies conducted in English from 1st of November 2023 until 31st of March 2024. This application is mainly targeted for applicants living outside of Finland. Applicants can also apply in the national joint application to higher education on 3rd-17th of January 2024.
HAMK offers 13 outstanding Bachelor’s degree programmes, which are following:
Information and Communication Technology, Robotics in Riihimäki NEW!
Health Care, Nursing in Hämeenlinna NEW! Available via joint application
Professional Horticulture in Lepaa NEW!
Sustainable Urban Design in Riihimäki NEW!
Climate Smart Agriculture in Mustiala
Computer Applications in Hämeenlinna
Construction Engineering in Hämeenlinna
Electrical and Automation Engineering in Valkeakoski
International Business Two different programme alternatives: Full-time studies in Valkeakoski and part-time studies ONLINE
Mechanical Engineering and Production Technology in Riihimäki
Smart and Sustainable Design in Hämeenlinna
You can apply to a Bachelor’s degree programme at a university of applied sciences when you have completed:
- The Finnish general upper secondary school syllabus and/or the Matriculation Examination
- International Baccalaureate, German Reifeprüfung or European Baccalaureate Diploma
- A Finnish upper secondary vocational qualification (120 credit units) or an equivalent previous vocational qualification with a minimum scope of 80 credit units
- A Finnish post-secondary or higher vocational level diploma
- Further vocational qualification or specialist vocational qualification or an equivalent previous qualification
- Foreign education that provides eligibility to apply for higher education in the country in question
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
More detailed information about the eligibility requirements and admission criteria is available on each degree programme’s websites.
Here are the instructions how to apply with Direct application
STEP 1. Fill in an online application form at www.studyinfo.fi and upload
- a copy of your passport
- a copy of your school certificate/temporary certificate: a transcript of records or a statement provided by the school and grading scale
- an official translation of the degree certificate in English
- language certificate (EU-countries do not need language certificate if they have the required level English grade in the upper secondary certificate).
STEP 2. Follow the given instructions and check your emails regularly (all folders). We inform if you need to send some more documents or do something else – depending on the programme you are applying to.
STEP 3. You will get your results within a couple of months.
Please kindly note that during application time we will not answer questions about eligibility or about school diplomas etc., so do not send them directly to us. General questions: email@example.com
Good Luck for all applicants – hope to see you at HAMK!