Instructions for Master’s degree applicants in the Joint application
You can apply to HAMK’s Master’s degree programmes conducted in English in the joint application to higher education in January. The application period starts on 4 January and closes on 18 January 2023 (4.-8.2023) 3:00 pm (Finnish time).
Häme University of Applied Sciences offers two master’s degree programmes conducted in English:
- Management in Sustainable Business| Master of Business Administration | part-time studies | Online
- Sustainable Technologies| Master of Engineering | part-time studies | Hämeenlinna, Riihimäki, Valkeakoski
The application form is available at www.studyinfo.fi.
Master’s degree programmes student selection will be made based on:
- Management in Sustainable Business: research proposal and an online group interview
- Sustainable Technologies: preliminary assignment, a motivation letter and an online interview
Only applicants who have passed the preliminary assignment and online interview will be considered for admission. Instructions for the preliminary assignment have now been published. Download instructions for Management in Sustainable Business here and instructions for Sustainable Technologies here.
The student selection results will be published at the latest by 2 June 2023. More detailed information about eligibility requirements, student selection methods and application instructions can be found in the degree programmes’ websites.
In the joint application to higher education:
- you can apply to master’s and bachelor’s degree programmes conducted in English in universities and in universities of applied sciences
- you can apply to six different degree programmes with one application
- you do not need to rank your application preferences
- you can be offered a study place from more than one of your application preferences
- you can only accept one of the study places offered to you (one study place per academic term)
What the one study place per academic term -provision in Finland means:
- you can only confirm one study place per academic term
- if you have been accepted to several degree programmes in the joint application or in separate direct applications, you need to choose which place you wish to confirm
- when you have confirmed a study place, all other study programmes that you have applied to and that begin during the same academic term will be cancelled automatically
If there is anything you want to ask from us, please don’t hesitate to ask! You can reach us by email: email@example.com