Coronavirus-related guidelines 12 Jan 2021
The new semester has started. We will continue according to the guidelines issued in November, which means mainly remote studying and remote working. In addition, we intend to arrange meetings in small groups between teaching staff and students either at the campus or online.
When visiting the campus, you should avoid being in groups of people and you should wear a mask. If a student refuses to wear a mask or a visor during contact lessons, the lesson may then be discontinued.
If you have any questions related to studies, you should contact your guidance counsellor or the teacher of the module. If you are worried about your own wellbeing, you can contact the Student Wellbeing Services at email@example.com and their chat service, which is open at www.hamk.fi on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 12 – 15. During the spring period, student tutors will organise activities for students. Information about this will be given later on.
Travelling is not recommended and in case of having flu symptoms, one is not allowed to come to the campus.
We are actively following the instructions issued by the authorities and we are working in close cooperation with the hospital districts.
HAMK’s Corona news
- Person confirmed with COVID-19 infection has visited HAMK12.01.2021
- UAS rectors and student unions appeal to students to stop the spread of coronavirus07.10.2020
- Confirmed COVID-19 case, new measures in HAMK 25.09.2020
- Coronavirus guidelines until the end of the year15.09.2020
- Face masks will be distributed at Hämeenlinna University Centre09.09.2020
- HAMK ensuring safe arrival of international students14.08.2020
- HAMK’s academic year starts gradually05.08.2020
- Start of the Academic Year 2020/202111.06.2020
- Exchange periods abroad being planned normally for next autumn19.05.2020
- Entrance examination for universities of applied sciences to be carried out in two stages30.04.2020
- Finnish Universities of Applied Sciences will organise their second joint entrance examinations online09.04.2020
- International degree programmes at HAMK will start in schedule using online studies01.04.2020
- Contact lessons will continue at HAMK in autumn31.03.2020
- Changes in the student admission process in joint application – selections made despite coronavirus18.03.2020
- HAMK closes campuses on March 18, distance work continues18.03.2020
- All exchange students are called home, events are cancelled until end of June13.03.2020
- HAMK is cancelling public events, encourages working from home12.03.2020
- HAMK taking strong measures to prevent spread of coronavirus11.03.2020