Coronavirus-related Guidelines 20 April 2022
HAMK is easing covid recommendations. On April 14, 2022, the Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare THL has outlined that the general mask recommendation is removed. HAMK follows these recommendations.
Using amask on HAMK’s campuses is no longer mandatory. However, the mask can and should still be used at your own discretion in situations where close contact is necessary. We are still requiring proper hand hygiene. If you have flu symptoms, please do not come to campus.
Please noticethat THL still recommends using amask in public interiors and on public transport
– for those seeking treatment or testing for covid
– for those who have a respiratory infection but have need to leave home
– for those who know they have been exposed to covid (eg family infections) and who can’t avoid close contacts.
The remote work and study recommendations at HAMK have already ended. Face-to-face meetings are particularly important after the pandemic. We want to rebuild the community and foster student well-being and well-being at work.
According to THL’s guidelines, if your overall health is good and you are experiencing mild respiratory symptoms you are generally not required to contact health care services nor get tested for Covid-19. However, THL recommends that you should voluntarily avoid contact with people who do not live with you in the same household for at least five days.
HAMK’s previous Corona news
- HAMK’s Coronavirus guidelines 14.2.202214.02.2022
- HAMK’s Coronavirus guidelines 22.12.202122.12.2021
- Only people over the age of 30 may get vaccinated in HAMK’s walk-in vaccination today07.10.2021
- Return to campuses 25.10.202105.10.2021
- Walk-in vaccinations at Hämeenlinna University Centre on Thursday 7 October 2021.30.09.2021
- Covid instructions12.08.2021
- Coronavirus-related guidelines 2 Aug 202102.08.2021
- Changes in accessing the library premises from 9 March due to coronavirus situation09.03.2021
- Person confirmed with COVID-19 infection has visited HAMK12.01.2021
- UAS rectors and student unions appeal to students to stop the spread of coronavirus07.10.2020
- Confirmed COVID-19 case, new measures in HAMK 25.09.2020
- Coronavirus guidelines until the end of the year15.09.2020
- Face masks will be distributed at Hämeenlinna University Centre09.09.2020
- HAMK ensuring safe arrival of international students14.08.2020
- HAMK’s academic year starts gradually05.08.2020
- Start of the Academic Year 2020/202111.06.2020
- Exchange periods abroad being planned normally for next autumn19.05.2020
- Entrance examination for universities of applied sciences to be carried out in two stages30.04.2020
- Finnish Universities of Applied Sciences will organise their second joint entrance examinations online09.04.2020
- International degree programmes at HAMK will start in schedule using online studies01.04.2020