The enrolment will be open from 08:00 to 23:59.
15.3.-23.4.2021 open summer studies (from May to August 2021)
2.-15.8.2021 open studies during autumn 2021
4.-15.10.2021 open studies that start later in autumn (25.10.-17.12.2021)
1.-15.12.2021 open studies during spring 2022
14.-25.2.2022 open studies that start later in spring (14.3.-6.5.2022)
14.3.-22.4.2022 open summer studies (from May to August 2022)
Find current studies that interest you in our study provision. You can use the application criteria you want, for example: implementation time, language of tuition, education or open Master’s level courses (open YAMK). In some courses, the student can choose the language of tuition, in which case the study has flag icons for implementation in Finnish and English.
When you choose language English in Module selection, the list shows only the courses that will be tuited in English. You can get acquainted with the implementation plan of the course you are interested in by clicking on the desired implementation. Please note that enrollment period of the courses for the Open University of Applied Sciences is different from the registration time of the implementation plan. A HAMK degree student registers for studies organized by HAMK in Pakki.
See the module selection of Open University of Applied Sciences
If you do not find the kind of studies you are looking for, please contact the contact person of the degree programme and ask for the possibility to get guidance for creating your own personal study plan.
- Choose the course and start enrolment – Search for studies in the study offer in advance
- Authenticate – You can authenticate through the Suomi.fi service by using online banking codes, a mobile certificate, or a certificate card.
- Please, be prepared to provide your authentication method to speed up the enrolment.
- Only in exceptional cases, i.e. if you don’t have any authentication method suitable for the Suomi.fi service of you have technical problems with the authentication, you can choose an alternative registration form and not to use the authentication.
- Fill in the enrolment form
- Pay the study fee (15€/credit) – Study fees are paid online by the Paytrail service. Payment methods include online payments to Finnish banks, card payment, MobilePay and Collector bank as an invoice and installment service.
- Confirmation – After payment, you will receive an automatic confirmation email about your enrolment.