Start your studies with open studies
Open studies can be a start of your degree studies. You can develop your professional skills or update your existing skills. If you later apply for a degree programme, it is possible to accept the studies you have completed as part of the degree in accordance with its current competence description.
Enrollment periods, academic year 2020-2021 (the enrolment will be open from 08:00 to 23:59.):
3.-15.8.2020 open studies during autumn 2020
5.-16.10.2020 open studies that start later in autumn (26.10.-18.12.2020)
2.-15.12.2020 open studies during spring 2020
15.2.-26.2.2021 open studies that start later in spring (15.3.-7.5.2021)
15.3.-23.4.2021 open summer studies (from May to August 2021)
Take into consideration - open studies
Step by step
Check out the module selection of courses
Enroll on the study of your choice
Enrolment for the course
- Choose the course and start enrolment – Search for studies in the study offer in advance
- Authenticate – You can authenticate through the Suomi.fi service by using online banking codes, a mobile certificate, or a certificate card.
- Please, be prepared to provide your authentication method to speed up the enrolment.
- Only in exceptional cases, i.e. if you don’t have any authentication method suitable for the Suomi.fi service of you have technical problems with the authentication, you can choose an alternative registration form and not to use the authentication.
- Fill in the enrolment form
- Pay the study fee (15€/credit) – Study fees are paid online by the Paytrail service. Payment methods include online payments to Finnish banks, card payment, MobilePay and Collector bank as an invoice and installment service.
- Confirmation – After payment, you will receive an automatic confirmation email about your enrolment.
|Course name||Start date||End date||Credits||Level||ENROLLMENT LINK||Secondary enrolment link|
|B2B -marketing and sales||11.1.2021||7.5.2021||5.0||Bachelor||ENROL HERE||Enrol without authentication|
|Bioeconomy Value Chains||11.1.2021||28.2.2021||3.0||Bachelor||ENROL HERE||Enrol without authentication|
|Business Design||11.1.2021||7.5.2021||5.0||Bachelor, Master||ENROL HERE||Enrol without authentication|
|Foundations of Lean Thinking||11.1.2021||7.5.2021||5.0||Bachelor||ENROL HERE||Enrol without authentication|
|Innovation and Entrepreneurship||11.1.2021||12.3.2021||15.0||Bachelor||ENROL HERE||Enrol without authentication|
|Inventory Management||11.1.2021||7.5.2021||5.0||Bachelor||ENROL HERE||Enrol without authentication|
|IoT, Architectures||8.2.2021||13.3.2021||2.0||Bachelor||ENROL HERE||Enrol without authentication|
|IoT, Microcontrollers||15.3.2021||7.5.2021||5.0||Bachelor||ENROL HERE||Enrol without authentication|
|IoT, Sensor Technologies and Performance||7.1.2021||6.2.2021||3.0||Bachelor||ENROL HERE||Enrol without authentication|
|Operational Environment||11.1.2021||21.5.2021||15.0||Bachelor||ENROL HERE||Enrol without authentication|
|Process Management||11.1.2021||7.5.2021||5.0||Bachelor||ENROL HERE||Enrol without authentication|
|Production Planning||11.1.2021||7.5.2021||5.0||Bachelor||ENROL HERE||Enrol without authentication|
|Project Management||11.1.2021||7.5.2021||2.0||Bachelor||ENROL HERE||Enrol without authentication|
|Purchasing||11.1.2021||7.5.2021||5.0||Bachelor||ENROL HERE||Enrol without authentication|
|Quality Management||11.1.2021||7.5.2021||5.0||Bachelor||ENROL HERE||Enrol without authentication|
|Service Business B2B||11.1.2021||7.5.2021||5.0||Bachelor||ENROL HERE||Enrol without authentication|
|Service Design||11.1.2021||7.5.2021||5.0||Bachelor||ENROL HERE||Enrol without authentication|
|Startup Business School||10.1.2021||7.5.2021||15.0||Bachelor, Master||ENROL HERE||Enrol without authentication|
|Supply Chain Management||11.1.2021||7.5.2021||5.0||Bachelor||ENROL HERE||Enrol without authentication|
|Transportation||11.1.2021||7.5.2021||5.0||Bachelor||ENROL HERE||Enrol without authentication|