Log in to Pakki and start planning your studies!
Pakki – Student desktop
Learn to use Pakki student desktop right from the start and plan your study path, all the way from day one until the day you graduate. Pakki includes versatile tools that help you plan your schedule, follow your progress and update your personal information. In Pakki you may:
- see the timetables;
- browse and edit your personal study plan, which is based on the curriculum of your entrance group;
- add comments to your PSP and communicate PSP-related issues with the guidance counsellor and the teachers;
- add optional studies to your PSP from the entire study selection of HAMK;
- register for modules;
- register for resits;
- browse your grades;
- apply for accreditation of your prior learning via the RPL tool;
- apply for exemption of Swedish language studies via the RPL tool;
- book an appointment with your guidance counsellor;
- plan the pace and the resultant load of your studies and
- apply for graduation.
In Pakki, you may also compare the module learning outcomes with the skills and knowledge you already have. If you notice similarities, learn more about the RPL process that relates to the accreditation of prior learning and skills demonstrations.
- Open a browser and write https://pakki.hamk.fi. We recommend that you use the latest versions of Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome or Firefox.
- Log into Pakki with your student id and password (HAMK id and password).
- Change the language to English from the upper right corner.
Digitally signed documents e.g. Transcript of Records
- Log into Pakki with your HAMK id and password.
- Select Documents from the desktop and New order.
- The list includes all the documents available in digitally signed format.
- Select the right document type, language of the document and Order.
- Select the tab called Documents. The newest document is the first one on the list.
- Just select the document name to download or open it.
- You can either
- open it with your browser or
- open it from the Downloads file in your computer or
- open it with a default PDF reader on your computer.
- Save the document on your computer and forward it e.g. attached to an email.
- The recipient may validate the authenticity of the document by following the instructions at the end of the digitally signed document.
If you notice some errors in some of your documents (e.g. Transcript of Records), please contact studentservices(at)hamk.fi.
Video tutorials: RPL
- Credit transfer of prior higher education studies
In this video tutorial, you will learn how to apply for the recognition and accreditation of your prior studies.
- Work experience to credits
In this video tutorial, you will learn how to apply for the recognition and accreditation of your prior work experience.
N.B. Consult your student counsellor before applying because work placement is usually a part of normal studying and does not require filling in any applications.
- RPL for non-academic competence (e.g. Scout training)
In this video tutorial, you will learn how to apply for the recognition of prior learning in Scout training or in some other non-academic activities.
- Exemption from language studies
In this video tutorial, you will learn how to apply for an exemption of language studies.
Video tutorials: PSP
You may access Pakki via your computer or mobile device. In addition, we recommend that you download Tuudo to your mobile device from the app store. It allows you to access information that supports your studies, such as:
- review of personal study plan
- enrollments for implementations
- monitoring of earned credits
- your group’s room reservations
- library services: digital library card, loan renewal, chat / chatbot
- campus maps
- restaurant menus
- public transport timetables
- news about various activities (student services, international services, library, student well-being, IT services)
- HAMKO’s (students union) channel.
Up-to-date description of all services available in the app store.