Log in to Pakki and start planning your studies!
Pakki – Student desktop
Learn to use Pakki student desktop right from the start and plan your study path, all the way from day one until the day you graduate. Pakki includes versatile tools that help you plan your schedule, follow your progress and update your personal information. In Pakki you may:
- see the timetables;
- browse and edit your personal study plan, which is based on the curriculum of your entrance group;
- add comments to your PSP and communicate PSP-related issues with the guidance counsellor and the teachers;
- add optional studies to your PSP from the entire study selection of HAMK;
- register for modules;
- register for resits;
- browse your grades;
- apply for accreditation of your prior learning via the RPL tool;
- apply for exemption of Swedish language studies via the RPL tool;
- book an appointment with your guidance counsellor;
- plan the pace and the resultant load of your studies and
- apply for graduation.
In Pakki, you may also compare the module learning outcomes with the skills and knowledge you already have. If you notice similarities, learn more about the RPL process that relates to the accreditation of prior learning and skills demonstrations.
Digitally signed documents e.g. Transcript of Records
Video tutorials: RPL
Video tutorials: PSP
- Pakki video tutorials: My profile
In this tutorial, we will go through the editing of the student’s personal data and profile. The video includes instructions on how to add your profile picture. Please note that the image should be in the png or jpg format and it should not exceed 300 kb or 640×630 pixels.
- Pakki instructions: PSP
Including selection of modules and scheduling
- Pakki instructions: RPL (in PDF format)
- Pakki instructions: Credit transfer of exchange studies
- Instructions for Timetable engine
- Instructions for Wihi thesis system
- Instructions for VALO graduation service
- Instructions for Spark feedback service