HAMK’s activities are organised within schools and research units, which are supported by shared services.
School of Bioeconomy
The School of Bioeconomy functions in the area of natural resources and rural development. We work together with Häme Vocational Institute, which provides secondary vocation education and training.
The school has following degree programmes in English:
The school also has the following degree programmes in Finnish:
- Agricultural and Rural Industries (in Finnish)
- Biotechnology and Food Engineering (in Finnish)
- Equine Industries (in Finnish)
- Forestry (in Finnish)
- Horticulture (in Finnish)
- Landscape Design and Construction (in Finnish)
- Sustainable Development (in Finnish)
- Bioeconomy Solutions (Master level, in Finnish)
The dean of the school is Mona-Anitta Riihimäki, tel: +358 3 646 5266, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
School of Entrepreneurship, Business and Technology
The School of Entrepreneurship, Business and Technology coordinates entrepreneurial development and organises entrepreneurial studies. It also rpovides engineering studies as well as research and product development services.
International degrees in English
Bachelor’s degrees in Finnish
- Business Administration
- Business Information Technology
- Smart and Sustainable Design
- Equine Business Management
- Construction and Civil Engineering
- Electrotechnology and Automation Engineering
- Information and Communication Technology
- Information and Communication Technology, Bioeconomy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Traffic and Transport Management
Master’s degrees in Finnish
- Business Development
- Construction and Environmental Engineering
- Future Traffic Systems
- Smart Services in Digital Environment
- Transformative Leadership and Smart Services
The dean of the school is Lassi Martikainen, tel: +358 3 6466 420, email: email@example.com.
School of Professional Teacher Education
The school provide the folloiwng education:
The dean of the school is Seija Mahlamäki-Kultanen, tel: +358 3 6463 300, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
School of Wellbeing
The School of Wellbeing responds to the development needs of the social and healthcare service structure and participatory service culture.
The school has the following degree programmes:
- Nursing (in Finnish)
- Public Health Nursing (in Finnish)
- Social Services (in Finnish)
- Management of crisis situations in the social and health sector (Master level, in Finnish)
- Promoting Wellbeing Through Culture and Art Activities (Master level, in Finnish)
- Social and Health Care Development, Leadership and Management (Master level, in Finnish)
The dean of the school is Anna Olkinuora, tel: +358 400 237 211, email: email@example.com.
HAMK research units are significant social innovators. The applied research carried out in the research units produces solutions for the needs of bioeconomy, professional excellence, smart services and technology. Research is performed together with enterprises and other organisations. Students and HAMK alumni are actively involved in the activities of the research units.
HAMK’s shared services support education and research:
Education Support Services
Facilities Management and Services
Library and Information Services