The starting point of study planning is always in the learning outcomes of the degree you are taking. You will find them in the curriculum of your starting group and in more detail in the modules that make up the whole degree. When you are planning your studies, you need information about:
- curriculum-based PSP, that includes all the modules of the degree and functions for planning your studies;
- RPL, which helps you recognize competencies that you may accredit as part of your degree with credit transfer or skills demonstration;
- module selection, which shows the optional studies you can take from other degree programmes;
- academic calendar, which includes the general schedule of HAMK e.g. when to register for modules;
- timetables, which show when you have classes and
- study guidance that points you the people who will help you with your study planning.