Optional Studies in Smart Organic Farming
Profiling and optional studies in Smart Organic Farming are in total 90 ECTS, that consists of:
Minimum 45 ECTS of Smart Organic Farming profiling studies (can be more than 45 cr, selection 90 ECTS in total) which are offered according to the curriculum (module descriptions and timing visible in Study guide and in your PSP).
Students can include maximum 45 ECTS of studies from other degree programmes that support the degree and student’s own career path. If you want to include other studies in your degree, please contact your study counsellor first.
- Computer Applications
- Construction engineering
- Electrical and automation engineering
- Information and Communication Technology, Bioeconomy
- Information and Communication Technology, Robotics
- International business
- Mechanical and Production Engineering
- Professional Horticulture
- Smart and Sustainable Design
- Smart Organic Farming
- Sustainable Forest Management
- Sustainable Urban Design