Instructions for exchange applicants
Once you have found suitable courses and discussed with your own university’s staff about exchange studies at HAMK, please read carefully these instructions.
All students applying to our university as exchange students or trainees must follow these two steps:
Exchange students should first get approval from their home university for their planned exchange.
All applicants must be officially nominated by their home university. The nomination must include the following information for each student:
- Last name
- Given name(s)
- Date of birth (dd.mm.yyyy)
- Duration of exchange
- EU subject area at the home university
- EU subject area at HAMK
After HAMK has received the nomination from your home university, you will receive further instructions on how to fill in your application and download the required documents online.
HAMK uses the SoleMOVE online mobility programme for receiving the applications.
When filling in your application (after the nomination), you will need to download the following application documents (in English):
- Your photo
- Motivation Letter (background, expectations for exchange)
- CV (free format)
- Transcript of Records (showing your grades from home university, in English)
- Learning Agreement (use your own University’s form or the HAMK Learning Agreement)
Learning Agreement for incoming Erasmus students (pdf)
Learning Agreement for incoming Erasmus trainees (pdf)
Learning Agreement for incoming non-Erasmus students (pdf)
Learning Agreement for incoming non-Erasmus trainees
- Applicants to Degree Programme in Design: also portfolio