HAMK Edu – Innovative Expertise
Focus of our research
The HAMK Edu Research Unit studies, supports, develops and transforms professional education, higher education, teacher education, work communities and organisations, to mention a few examples. The focus of our research and development work is currently in five different research areas: Vocational education and training, Career guidance, Future Work, LearnWell and Transforming Higher Education.
We are responsible for the RDI activities at the The School of Professional Teacher Education and we work in multi-disciplinary cooperation with other HAMK Schools and Research Units. We are strongly developing the export of education expertise and international research cooperation with HAMK Global.
Our unit is located at the Hämeenlinna University Centre at Visamäentie 35 A. See more detailed contact information here.
- Developing Career Guidance and Counselling Education for Ukraine
- Education Modernization Brazil, Colombia, Europe – the new era of digital higher education cooperation (EMBRACE)
- SYNBEE: Expanding synthetic biology entrepreneurial ecosystems
- ACTIVE-ATS – Advanced Competencies of Teachers to Improve Vocational Education in Applied Technology Schools
- Youth Empowerment, Employment and VET in Somalia 2023-2024
- RUN-EU PLUS
- Global Competence in Teacher Education
- Network PedaQA/2020
- Developing Pedagogy for 21st Century Skills in Nepal (21stCS Nepal)
- Marketing through Europe (MaTE)
More projects in English