Team Work Management and Finance
- Enrol anytime
Field of study
- Information and Communication Technology
Type of education
- Open University
- Bachelor Level Studies - EQF 6
- Online Learning
The course can be executed as stand alone or it could be integrated into a module
• Understands the function of a organization
• Can distinguish different management models and reasons to use them
• Understands that people are different and how it affects communication
• realizes how to utilize individual strenghts in team work
• Understands the legal framework and its limitations and liabilities in work guidance
• Understands the possibilities of various tools in team management
• Understands the basics of business unit budgeting
• Understands the function of business unit in relation to income statement of a company
• Understands the role of management accounting in operational management
- Organization and management structures
- Interpersonal skills and team work
- Laws and ethics
- Management tools
- Performance and profitability
Student works independently on Moodle platform.
The course is to be executed within three months
Assessments are not made during June and July.
This is a non-stop course online for the open UAS students.
This course is completely done in remote study mode.
Material is on the Moodle platform - we encourage students to look for additional material by themselves.
Student workload, 1 ECTS = about 27 hours
Cooperation with the business sector
The course has no actual working life connection. However, the course provides key competencies needed in modern working life.
HAMK students enrol on the Pakki portal.
Open UAS students enrol via enrolment form that can be found on website (Applicants -> Open university -> Open studies)
You can start your studies within a week of enrolment.
Cost for the student: Open UAS fees can be found on website. Study fee is 15 euros/credit and the payment is made upon enrolment.
Student give course feedback via a browser at https://pakki.hamk.fi/spark.
Credits can be found within one month at: https://opintopolku.fi/koski/