Are you ready to start your Journey to HAMK? – Direct application to Bachelor’s degree studies starts on 1st of October 2022
HAMK organizes a direct application to International Bachelor’s degree studies conducted in English from 1st of October 2022 until 31st of March 2023. This application is mainly targeted for applicants living outside of Finland. Applicants can also apply in the national joint application to higher education on 4th-18th of January 2023.
HAMK offers 9 outstanding Bachelor’s degree programmes, which are following:
Sustainable Forest Management in Evo NEW!
Information and Communication Technology, Bioeconomy in Forssa
Computer Applications in Hämeenlinna
Construction Engineering in Hämeenlinna
Smart and Sustainable Design in Hämeenlinna
Smart Organic Farming in Mustiala
Mechanical Engineering and Production Technology in Riihimäki
Electrical and Automation Engineering in Valkeakoski
International Business Two different programme alternatives: Full-time studies in Valkeakoski and part-time studies ONLINE
Please note that Master’s degree programmes are not included to this direct application.
You can apply to a Bachelor’s degree programme at a university of applied sciences when you have completed:
- The Finnish general upper secondary school syllabus and/or the Matriculation Examination
- International Baccalaureate, German Reifeprüfung or European Baccalaureate Diploma
- A Finnish upper secondary vocational qualification (120 credit units) or an equivalent previous vocational qualification with a minimum scope of 80 credit units
- A Finnish post-secondary or higher vocational level diploma
- Further vocational qualification or specialist vocational qualification or an equivalent previous qualification
- Foreign education that provides eligibility to apply for higher education in the country in question
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
More detailed information about the eligibility requirements and admission criteria is available on each degree programme’s websites.
How to apply with Direct application
STEP 1. Fill in an online application form at www.studyinfo.fi and upload
- a copy of your school certificate/temporary certificate: a transcript of records or a statement provided by the school and grading scale
- an official translation of the degree certificate in English
- a copy of your passport
- language certificate (if you have one, EU-countries do not need language certificate).
STEP 2. Follow the given instructions and check your emails regularly (all folders) we inform if you need to send some more documents or do something else – depending on the programme you are applying for.
STEP 3. You will get either your results or information about the selection course registration within couple of months.
Please kindly note that during application time we will not answer questions about eligibility or about school diplomas etc., so do not send them directly to us. General questions: email@example.com
Good Luck for all applicants – hope to see you at HAMK!