Joint application to higher education starts on 5 January 2022
You can apply to HAMK’s degree programmes conducted in English in the joint application to higher education in January. The joint application closes on 19 January 2022 3:00 pm (UTC +2). The application form is available at www.studyinfo.fi.
The degree programmes conducted in English at HAMK are:
- Computer Applications | Bachelor of Business Administration | full-time studies | Hämeenlinna
- Construction Engineering| Bachelor of Engineering | full-time studies | Hämeenlinna
- Electrical and Automation Engineering | Bachelor of Engineering | full-time studies | Valkeakoski
- Information and Communication Technology, Bioeconomy | Bachelor of Engineering | full-time studies | Forssa
- International Business | Bachelor of Business Administration | full-time studies | Valkeakoski
- International Business | Bachelor of Business Administration | part-time studies | Valkeakoski, Online
- Mechanical Engineering and Production Technology | Bachelor of Engineering | full-time studies | Riihimäki
- Smart and Sustainable Design | Bachelor of Culture and Arts | full-time studies | Hämeenlinna
- Smart Organic Farming | Bachelor of Natural Resources | full-time studies | Mustiala
- Sustainable Technologies | Master of Engineering | part-time studies | Hämeenlinna, Riihimäki, Valkeakoski
- Management in Sustainable Business | Master of Business Administration | part-time studies | Online
In Bachelor’s degree programmes student selection will be made based on International UAS Exam entrance examination, certificate-based selection based on matriculation examination and SAT test results. In Smart and Sustainable Design degree programmes student selection will be made based on HAMK’s own entrance examination.
International UAS Exam consists of two phases organized remotely online. First phase: written examination is organized on 9 February 2022 at 12:00 (UTC/GMT +2). All eligible applicants who have passed the written exam will be invited to the second phase. Second phase: group interviews are organized between 2 – 16 March 2022.
Bachelor’s degree programme in Smart and Sustainable Design is not in co-operation with any other degree programmes in terms of entrance examinations. All eligible applicants will be invited to the online entrance examination that consists of two parts: 1) a motivation letter and design assignments 2) English language test. The entrance examination is organized on 28 and 29 March 2022 and the English language test on 30 March 2022. Detailed instructions and information will be given in the invitation letter. The invitation letters will be sent before the middle of March by e-mail.
Master’s degree programmes student selection will be made based on the preliminary assignment and an online interview. Management in Sustainable Business: research proposal and an online group interview. Sustainable Technologies: preliminary assignment, a motivation letter and an online interview.
The student selection results will be published at the latest by 3 June 2022.
In the joint application to higher education:
- you can apply to bachelor’s and master’s degree programmes conducted in English in universities and in universities of applied sciences
- you can apply to six different degree programmes with one application
- you do not need to rank your application preferences
- you can be offered a study place from more than one of your application preferences
- you can only accept one of the study places offered to you (one study place per academic term)
What the one study place per academic term -provision means:
- you can only confirm one study place per academic term
- if you have been accepted to several degree programmes in the joint application or in separate direct applications, you need to choose which place you wish to confirm
- when you have confirmed a study place, all other study programmes that you have applied to and that begin during the same academic term will be cancelled automatically